Snow in Texas

We drove from Cleveland, Mo to Waco, Texas yesterday. On the way we managed an impromptu puppy reunion of Bleu and Ed in Tulsa, Oklahoma [everyone gets to see someone on the trip].




Then we made our way to Dallas where we stopped to have our first VW Bus dinner party with Dave [Tex-Mex] and Jill at a Gas Station Taco stand Atom has been dreaming about since the last time he was in Texas. Dang if I forget to take pictures of our tacos and vw bus dinner party. I even spruced up the van to make it more inviting. So all I have to offer is a visual representation of how many tacos atom consumed.
Then we made our last lag to Waco to see Ryer and Emily. We ended staying the night and watching Zombieland. One of my favorite past times is watching a funny movie with Ryer, his laughter always got mine, and a zombie movie..... EXTRA BONUS!
Then we woke up this morning and Ryer made us all waffles for breakfast and then we set sail for the southern state. But, WHAT? SNOW? IN TEXAS? REALLY?
Well, I at least I felt proud of the confidence we had to drive in it....

Comments

Popular Posts