Texas

In Texas we arrived and had a great visit with my Nana, she gave atom the family picture tour of her house. I promised to restore one of them for her. This is a portrait of all of her kids, I promised to try to restore for her.
She had just finished getting her Carmen VW Bug restored....

We planned a day of visiting one of my favorite museums and places to eat in San Antonio, The McNay & Liberty Bar. Needless to say it was fun, I found a portrait of Mary of Magdalene at the McNay, I wish I could have put it my bag and totted it home. If you are ever in San Antonio, you can't go wrong with either of these visits. Along with the frequent taco stops.



Then atom and dad picked up a few parts for the bus [we had a muffler blowout]. The severity of the muffler was a little worse than we thought, so we decided to get it fixed at a muffler shop along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts