Hi There!

It's me.

I bet you barely recognize me, since my last post on this blog was 8 years ago, when I found out I was pregnant.

There is a lot to cover but I'll sum it up quick. In 8 years we have had one healthy baby that turned into a little lady with some shocking personality traits, I refuse to admit have anything to do with me. We said good bye to one wonderful pet, and introduced another. This is Bear, the bloodhound black mouth Cur mix that got stuck with the vegetarian family. 

Here they are being them.




[2014-2016] We moved to New England and bought an 1850 school house and I worked as a Photo Art Director. 

[2016-2019] We moved to Texas and I continued working as a Photo Art Director. We lived in an Apartment for 2 years with a Pool and River that we spent all our time in.


[2019-Present] We moved to Washington Sate and bought a bit of an eyesore of a house in a really great neighborhood. I am now a contract worker, which means, sometimes I have loooong stretches between work. This is how I plan to keep myself busy, because I am also the kind of person who NEEDS to be busy, or those around me suffer the consequences of my sense of loss, curiosity and boredom.

Let's get back on track, here is a photo of said ugly house. It was built in 1971 and has the brick fireplace to prove it, but that's about all that is left of the 70's. TOO MUCH square footage and also backs to a nice park and has great neighbors.

MEADOW VALE HOUSE


Could use a little love, but for now we will focus on the interior that someone in the early 90's had high dreams for and then every renter there after abused, including ourselves until we agreed to buy it. [I wouldn't have worked that garbage disposer option the way I did if I knew I was keeping it.] 

Entry


Living/Dining


Kitchen


Laundry


To be Continued....


Comments

Popular Posts